External Asset Manager Governance Officer (m/w/d)
One of Europe's largest private banks are currently looking to hire an External Asset Managers Governance Officer that will be reporting directly to the Head Governance & Management Office for the External Asset Managers (Externen Vermögensverwaltern).
- Reporting of the documentation and monitoring of External Asset Managers (EAM) Including customer relationships at the Financial firms.
- Controlling the processes in the EAM area.
- Training the EAM front staff and present compliance errors.
- Reporting for the Head Governance & Management Office External Asset Managers (Externen Vermögensverwaltern).
- Holding a university degree in banking or finance and
- Having 4 + years of professional experience, preferably in compliance or governance. (Experience from previous work in the management office, project management or in controlling is an advantage).
- Knowledge of External Asset Managers (Externen Vermögensverwaltern) framework.
- Professional language skill in German and English and ideally also have good knowledge of French.
Omar Bondakji will be looking forward to your application.