Manager for WpHG Financial Services/Banking (f/m/d)
A German auditing company that has business areas of advisory services tax and commercial law advisory is looking to hire their next manager for WpHG within the financial services and banking.
- Leading an ambitious team and taking responsibility of communicating to different stakeholders.
- Being involved with the development of projects and processes,
- Working on high quality auditory bases with Section 89 (1) WpHG compliance functions for our client base.
- Networking to ensure business development and keeping a long term relationship.
- Being up to date with latest compliance auditory functions and especially Depots and WpHG
- You have a degree in business law or any related field
- 4 - 6 years of experience working in a bank or in the financial industry with the compliance functions "Depot and WpHG"
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to find the most difficult cases
- The ability to communicate in German and English on a working level
- You are self-motivated and committed to work in an international environment
- Motivation to stay updated with the latest compliance changes and trends
If you want to become the new Manager for WpHG, I will be looking forward to hearing from you!