We are currently working with a boutique Investment Bank that is seeking an experienced M&A lawyer to join their Legal team. This position is a growth hire and will give you the opportunity to be a key contributor to a reputable firm that is growing exponentially. This position will play a critical role in supporting its growing investment banking platform and have the opportunity to structure transactions in multiple sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to be part of a collaborative team and receive mentorship internally, while also having a high impact in a lean environment.
- Draft, review, and negotiate key documents, including engagement letters, confidentiality agreements and fairness opinion materials
- Support the Legal & Compliance team with broker-dealer regulatory matters, including research and sales and trading compliance issues.
- Provide legal and regulatory expertise to different business groups and work closely with key executives.
- Provide general corporate support and advice
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 4-8 years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within an Investment Bank
- Experienced with M&A, Private Equity and Capital Market transactions
- Leveraged and structured finance transactions a plus
If you are interested in the Legal Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume