One of the largest and most reputable tech giants is growing their legal department! The Contracts Manager will work out of the corporate office under the commercial operations of one of the various departments in either Arlington, Virginia or Seattle, Washington. As a Contracts Manager, you will oversee drafting, negotiations, and procurement work on various legal, sale and service conditions, with a focus on transactional work and processing agreements. These contracts will have a partnership with both internal and external partners.
- Negotiate and document a wide range of contracts, including sales, amendments, NDA's, services, and merchant processing agreements
- Generate and implement internal transactional tracking processes, to handle increased intake workload
- Ensure compliance is followed to legal expectations by using and properly completing necessary forms
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within the commercial contracts space
- Experience with contract work, specifically on drafting and negotiation
- Experience with tech companies is a plus
- Competitive salary and an excellent bonus and equity package
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k)
This is an active role so if you are interested, please apply directly and we will be in touch ASAP.