We have a current opportunity for either a VP or Director, Business Development with a New York based asset management firm ($8B+). The position is based in New York City on a hybrid basis. The annual base compensation is expected to be between $150-250k.
- Drive sales to achieve annual growth and fundraising goals by developing LP relationships throughout the US and Canada.
- Develop sales/marketing strategy and product launch plans.
- Reports to the Head of Business Development.
- Take part in the full marketing sales effort as well as relationship management
- Minimum 3 - 8 years of experience in a business development or supportive role at an asset manager.
- LP rolodex throughout Canada/Northeast/Southeast or mid-west covering credit (structured products preferred).
- Proven track record of success in a strategic sales environment.
- Ability to travel as required.