Globally renowned International Investment Bank seeking a skilled Market Risk Manager with experience across numerous asset classes. They are a publicly traded financial services company that assists more than 40 million customers worldwide across 63 countries. Located in Midtown Manhattan NYC, you'd work directly with the head of Market Risk in combination with on-floor traders. Role would involve sitting on the trading floor covering the Rates business. Exposure to both senior management and the trading side.
- Sit on trade floor and cover the Rates Desk.
- Cover a broad range of rate coverage
- Explain changes in VaR, SVaR, work in tandem with trading desk and front office
- Formulate risk appetite and implement risk management framework
- Oversight of Rates business line assisting head of Market Risk on oversight across the board
- Report in office daily
- 3-5 year's experience in Market Risk
- Strong knowledge of Rates products
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to work with senior management