A top American Investment bank is looking to expand their Liquidity and Capital Risk teams.The firm specializes in investment banking, sales and trading, asset management and consumer banking. 2023 has been a year where banks have seen increased scrutiny from the FED so through this, banks have been advised to expand their liquidity management and capital planning teams in order to accommodate new regulatory capital regulations. This is an urgent hire that the bank is looking to fill before the end of the year.
This role will sit in Liquidity and Capital Risk team which is accountable for overseeing the firm's regulatory capital management, managing macroeconomic risks that affect regulatory capital and influencing capital management decisions.
- Assist in the development of the firm-wide liquidity risk framework.
- Monitor macroeconomic events that could increase risk on regulatory capital.
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding liquidity matters.
- Manage the firm's regulatory capital.
- Validate regulatory capital requirement approaches.
- Understand the firm's overall capital management strategy
- 5+ years of experience within regulatory capital or risk work.
- Experience in conducting and analyzing regulatory papers.
- Strong working knowledge of liquidity and Balance Sheet management.
- Strong business communication skills.