My client, a global Investment Bank is looking to make the hire of a focused Investment Banking Vice President, to join their growing Energy & Infrastructure team in London. If you are a VP level candidate with prior experience in Energy & Infrastructure, this is a great opportunity for you!
- You will operate across all IB products such as M&A, Leveraged Finance & Buy-Outs, IPO / Follow-on offerings and Debt Capital Markets.
- Gain experience in working across different geographies in both developed and emerging markets across EMEA and beyond.
- Exposed to key global Energy & Infrastructure clients.
- Opportunity to work across diverse verticals in the energy, infrastructure and energy transition space.
- Coordination with senior officers to generate business opportunities and new ideas to pitch to companies and their owners.
- Leading teams preparing marketing materials and complex financial & valuation analyses and presenting marketing materials to clients.
- Managing and executing a range of Investment Banking transactions.
- Mentoring and training junior employees.
- Outstanding corporate finance, accounting, financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Prior experience working on transactions across all work-streams.
- Prior experience of the sector as well as knowledge of other IB products.
- Technical skills and knowledge to solve problems and advice junior staff.
- Great presentation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively across teams within the institution.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task across different projects.
- Dedicated to fostering and inclusive culture.
If you are a VP level candidate with prior experience in the Energy & Infrastructure space, apply today!