Our client, a global investment bank, is urgently looking to add a VP Delta One Desk Quant to their Delta One Trading desk in Hong Kong.
This position would sit directly under the head of the D1 Trading desk and would work closely with the team to be an integral part of scaling/optimising their platform, work on generating alpha, and researching extra factors.
This role has high upside potential, as they are hoping that this candidate can eventually develop their skills and expertise to eventually run their own quant book as well.
Notes About Application/Skill Requirements
- Strong Python Programming skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of the Delta One space.
- Experience working with traders and trading desks to automate processes, build tools, etc.
- Strong data mining skills (ex: utilising machine learning for pattern detection).
- Familiar with order type and China market trading rules.
- Based in Hong Kong (cannot offer relocation).
If you are interested in learning more about this role, don't hesitate to apply!