A top multinational bank investment bank is looking to add a credit risk professional to join their growing Energy team covering infrastructure and natural resources. This team is responsible for the credit assessment and on-going portfolio monitoring.
This individual will be a key member in leading the review of credit requests and amendments that are originated/analyzed by the business lines. They are responsible for managing a diverse portfolio including the key strategic/high growth-related activities and work alongside senior stakeholders.
- Review and approve credit requests & amendments within granted authority. Also ensure credit risks are properly identified, measured, managed, and mitigated.
- Communicate properly with other lines of business, especially in global transaction clients
- Actively participate in the Watch List review process and communicate general trends and/or specific issues/clients.
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in banking and credit risk specifically covering energy (renewables, oil, gas)
- Project Finance experience
- Track record of exercising delegated approval authority strongly preferred * Strong interpersonal & communication skills