A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a Vice President to join their growing Hedge Fund Credit Risk Group. This team is actively growing their portfolio and seeking an individual with strong credit risk skills & prior hedge fund product knowledge.
This position will offer exposure to high-profile corporate transactions and will provide the opportunity to hone your credit skill set. This team is aligned with their Investment Bank and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and approval for counterparties (hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds) across the globe.
- Assess and evaluate counterparty exposure based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Prepare counterparty transnational credit proposals drawing conclusions related to credit assessment
- Conduct due diligence and interact with counterparties
- Participate in negotiations of trading documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- 6+ years of credit risk experience covering hedge fund products
- Exposure to hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working really closely with the sales floor