A US Bulge Bracket Bank is looking for a French speaking Investment Banking Analyst for its Real Estate M&A team to focus on the France/Benelux region while based in London or Paris.
This is a high performing group noted for its focus on high profile large-cap M&A transactions derived from their extensive network of sponsors and corporate relations across the world. This need has arisen due to a strong deal flow and is within a very established, yet well balanced team noted for its rather collegiate as well as entrepreneurial culture.
- Lead role in execution of objectives across firm's core markets, sectors and products
- Lead responsibility to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and work alongside the senior advisors
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- 1+ years of experience
- Strong M&A exposure from a reputable institution is essential
- An exposure to Real Estate M&A is mandatory
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- Good track record of leading execution projects
- Substantial experience in managing, training and mentoring team members
Please apply if your profile matches the description and the Real Estate M&A space is the area for you long-term!