- Managing restructurings and/or negotiating with both external stakeholders (including borrowers, bank agents, other lenders, external counsel and consultants) and internal stakeholders (including Banking/Relationship Coverage, Wholesale Credit/Risk, Portfolio Management, Sales & Trading, Counterparty Risk, Legal, and Finance)
- Credit Analysis
- Contribute to the growth, experience, and institutional knowledge of the Restructuring practice team members
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of restructuring-related engagements, including all aspects of the timeline, resource requirements, and deliverables
- Act as liaison between the client and its lenders, constituents and vendors.
- 5-10+ years in a financial institution, Big 4 accounting firm or financial advisor focused on restructuring and/or workout, valuation and credit analysis
- 3+ years Managing a team