Mission / Main focus
By following test methodology and methods, a Test lead guarantees that a client project fulfills its delivery quality objectives within schedule, cost, and risk restrictions.
Main activities to be performed
- Deploys the test methodology on projects
- In charge of the project's test deliverables' preparation and quality
- Assures that test deliverables are communicated to clients in accordance with the project timeframe.
- Analyses and plans the test strategy and plan based on the project requirements.
- Oversees the identification and analysis of quality risks throughout the project to guarantee enough and accurate test coverage.
- Ensures that the testing environment and data are available and compliant.
- Evaluates automation options and develops a project rollout strategy.
- Coordinates and leads project testing campaigns, reporting on progress and findings as needed, and adjusting testing efforts as needed. Provides stakeholders with enough knowledge to make informed decisions.
- Capitalises and delivers project KPI to improve the test methodology
- Performs handover on the project test deliverables to the Client and the firm's internal teams.
- Project team (stream leaders): to guarantee that all aspects of the project are covered and documented.
- Client service team: to manage project testing deliverables and guarantee project handover
- Client and System Integrator Partners: knowledge transfer and assistance for test deliverables, methodology, and execution.