Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client is a leading fin-tech company that provides financial software for trading, treasury and risk for financial markets including local banks, brokerage firms, large asset managers, hedge funds. They are looking for Technical Lead (test automation) that will provide the support to the whole product life cycle.
As a Technical Lead, you will be in charge of:
- Implement the in-house test methodology on client's project for the whole life cycle
- Need to understand and explain text methodology to clients
- Create and share the test strategy with the team and the customer
- Ensure the testing environment with external team
- Lead the team to identify quality risk, act as major point of contact with clients and analyze any issues from client's side
As a Technical Lead, you need to have:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology Engineering (or related discipline)
- Knowledge in test automation
- Good leadership skills and has some background in client's interaction
- Knowledge in full banking life cycle
- Good communications skill
Perks and Benefits:
- International company with many opportunities
- The opportunity to work with bright minds in the industry
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.