An Investment Management firm in Boston is looking to bring in a Senior Director, Head of Technology Risk. This person will be responsible for the firm's cyber risk programs, challenging the business on technology & resilience standards, and influencing senior management across the firm to ensure gaps are proactively identified, communicated, and mitigated.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in Technology/Cyber Risk; the ability to run cyber risk assessments/reviews; identify key risks and control gaps; and the ability to form relationships with & influence key stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, and implement policies related to the firm's Technology Risk programs which includes but is not limited to governance, risk identification, change management, remediation plans, risk assessments, etc.
- Challenge the business on Cyber security, architecture, and resiliency risks
- Oversee third-party IT risk assessments
- Ensure roadmap alignment across Technology and Cyber teams
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure communication
- Stay up to date on cyber trends across the industry and ensure frameworks are equipped to handle threats
- 10+ years of experience in Technology or Cyber Risk Management and broad technical knowledge
- Prior experience developing technical frameworks, running risk assessments, identifying cyber risks & control gaps, and cyber risk reviews
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior technical and business stakeholders