Base Salary (Associate): £90,000 - £110,000
Location: London, UK
My client, a leading TMT/M&A Boutique is currently looking to hire Associates for their growing team based in London. The team is continuously growing and engage in the most attractive mid-large cap deals ranging from £300 - 1bn sizing!
They've had a record year last year with over 400% over their forecasted budget, with a very strong deal flow. If you are an Associate looking to join an elite platform with strong deal flow, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Project Management
- Ensure the completion of tasks and follow up on for the wider team
- Report potential leads
- Produce marketing materials for clients, pitches, presentation, reports, financial analysis etc.
- Responsibility for managing and co-managing deals
- Client management
- Provide training and support to junior employees
- Produce pitches and conference presentations
- Sector expertise and powerful personal network
- Minimum 5 years of experience from Investment Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity or Venture Capital (preferably at least 3 years in IB)
- Need to fit with the culture of kindness, open-mindedness, honest and teamwork
- Passion for technology shown through past experiences, personal interests, activity in communities or other extracurriculars
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively in a distributed team while liaising with members of the wider organisation in Europe, US and Asia