One of the most successful FinTech companies is looking for a skilled Data Scientist / Quant Analyst with focus on Credit Modelling to lead a small team. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled FinTech Data Experts, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Stockholm.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become best in class in Data Science within IFRS 9 models, credit scoring models, capital adequacy models and forecasting models.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Taking full ownership of the model risk & validation of machine learning models
- Guiding the team to carry out the reproduction of the data preparation & modeling process
- Lead the investigation of models for deficiencies
- Coordinate the build of challenger models in order to offer constructive recommendations
- Communicate team output to all relevant stakeholders such as: external regulators and auditors as well as management
- 5+ Years experience in Data Science, Model Building & Model Validation
- A university degree in a highly technical, numerate subject (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Economics)
- Experience with Python, ML libraries, SQL, Git, and knowledge of cloud infrastructure
- A deep understanding of the theoretical foundations behind various models and algorithms, such as generalized linear models, GBDTs, ensemble methods, and mathematical statistics
- Experience developing or validating credit and fraud scoring models at a financial institution
- Great communication, organization, and team working skills, combined with a solid understanding of global regulatory environments
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.