One of Berlins community-focused financial institution that puts the needs of its members first is looking for a Team Lead for Data Management. With a commitment to ethical and sustainable banking practices,offers a range of financial products and services designed to help individuals and families achieve their financial goals. Are you interested in a role like this? Check out the description below:
- 70% remote working model. 39 hour working week.
- 30 days vacation.
- Continious development and investment into professional and personal skills.
- 13 month salary with pension plan and insurance.
- Leadership of the data management team, including the corporate strategy and its values.
- Responsibility for the design and application of the data architecture for the bank. Intergration of the data, how data is stored, consumed, integrated amd the visualization of data flows and data quality management.
- Develop the bank's data management and data analytics capability, including developing data and data quality architectures, data governance processes, KPIs, and fostering a data-centric culture
- Management of IT architecture projects for the transformation of the data architecture as well as participation in projects for the implementation of the bank's business and IT strategy.
- Conceptual design and introduction of innovative and classic data platforms and data technologies using adequate storage technologies as well as provision of data analytics and data mining functions for the analysis and monitoring of automated processes and the entire banking business for optimization and compliance testing.
- Responsibility for data management, maintenance of information and data models, processing and preparation of data over the life cycle as well as data quality management.
- Degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a comparable discipline; alternatively, completed vocational training with several years of relevant professional experience in the affected area (e.g. data architecture)
- Fluent in German, written and spoken communictaion C1 minimum.
- 5+ years of experience in data management of large, diverse data sets with distributed systems, with data architectures (SQL, NoSQL) and in data quality management.
- Knowledge of information and data architecture (e.g., modeling, visualization), governance, frameworks, and tools
- Understanding of functional and technical data architectures and information models in the field of banking, technological expertise and practical experience in complex technology landscapes.
- Strong analytical thinking skills as well as a confident, confident and assertive appearance.
If this role is something you are interetsed in please reach out to me, Louise Bagge.