One of the most successful German FinTechs is looking for a new Team Lead to set up an ERP System Integration Unit. As the first person on the ground, you have the chance to hire your ideal colleagues for your team. Moreover, you will lead a highly prioritized project from end to end, decide over resources, communicate with internal stakeholders and help the business to be even more innovative. Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now!
- Join one of Europe's fastest-growing FinTech.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with all the perks of a Start-Up.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with innovative technologies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- Salary up to € 100.000 + significant equity shares.
- Lead the implementation and customization of a Next-Gen ERP System from end-to-end.
- Be a key contributor and build your own team based on the resources needed.
- Ensure the adoption, interpretation and rigorous application of accounting policies.
- Ensure the fit into overall IT-Strategy and interfaces with solutions across data, operations, regulatory and risk.
- Drive the ongoing maintenance, process improvements and automation of finance & accounting processes
- Coordinate across internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Report directly to the Accounting Lead
- 6+ years professional experience with demonstrated ability to lead a team through the implementation of an ERP system.
- Experience with implementing and optimizing technology solutions for finance & accounting from end-to-end (ideally SAP).
- In-depth knowledge of accounting processes including HGB and IFRS accounting principles.
- Self-starter with the drive to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, high-growth organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey complex accounting and technical topics succinctly.
- Experience in financial services and/ or with RPA and AI solutions is a plus.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail click apply. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.