As Team Lead you will be responsible for the remediation of ECB obligations, the development of principles, calculation standards and data requirements for the RWA calculation, COREP exposure classes, rating assignment, connected clients, group support, credit risk reporting, etc. The activity of the team relies on strong knowledge of the CRD/CRR/CoRep/FinRep and other areas of related regulation, in particular from the perspective of further specifying the implications of the CRR in precise requirements. For more complex discussions, the team is able to reach out to regulatory experts based on precisely articulated questions. A key aspect of the required setting is to further define data attributes that are already broadly defined in the Bank's Policies and Standards.
- Do you exhibit the leadership skills to take on this challenge?
- Are you effective in communicating your vision on the Credit Risk Life Cycle?
- Do you have 10-15 years working experience in a relevant position?
- Are you experienced in reviewing and challenging RWA and credit risk requirements in a complex IT and business environment?
- Do you have very strong knowledge in the context of the CRD/CRR/CoRep/FinRep and the credit risk regulatory framework?
- Do you have an academic education in a relevant field?
- Are you a fast thinker that can work on detailed questions as well as overarching challenges?
- Are looking forward to stakeholder management discussions?
- Do you show pro-activity and can you steer discussions?