Team Lead - Credit Risk
In this role you will:
- Manage the Credit Risk Team of the business.
- Be the main focus will be mitigating our group credit risk position with financial statement analysis of counterparties, reporting, and monitoring credit risks.
- Will be managing a team of 3 members, with the main goal of building a zero loss track record.
- Be in charge of a total group portfolio managed by the team including 5000+ customers with credit limits up to USD 100M.
- Position yourself as a partner of our commercial business, by adding value in terms of risk analysis and cash flow optimizations.
- Be responsible for the credit risk management of several portfolios with customers in North-West Europe.
- Conduct financial performance analysis to determine the creditworthiness of new and existing customers, monitor their credit risk position with reports and identify potential risks.
- Moreover, you will track the payment performance of our portfolio to support our cash flow.
- You will manage various projects related to Credit and Management information.
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience with internal stakeholder management and know-how to build a successful team.
- Have experience within the commodities//energy sector
- Have knowledge of Credit
- Have a strong affinity for analyzing businesses from a financial perspective
- Have the ability to communicate the results clearly.