Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals re-imagine their careers, globally.
Our client, a leading Japanese bank that providing full coverage in corporate banking services is looking for a System/ Network Administrator to join their Operation team.
This role will work alongside with other seniors in the team where you will support their head office system operation.
As a System/ Network Administrator, you will be responsible in:
- Performing server/ network equipment installation and maintenance
- Working in firewall configuration change
- Produce system administration and operation reports
- Servers controlling in Data Centre and offices
- Providing 2nd tier IT technical support for internal users
As a System/ Network Administrator, you will need:
- 1-3 years working experience (fresh grad welcome!)
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or relevant
- Experiences in IT system administration
- Experience in Data Centre operations is a plus
- CCNA or any other relevant certification is a big plus
- Proficient in Cantonese and English communication
Perks & Benefits:
- Stable and good work-life balance culture
- Good company's benefit
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.