Key Responsibility Areas
- Ensure structured products are well-designed, congruent with house views, and capable of delivering investment and commercial performance.
- Responsible for preparing product on-boarding and marketing material (key information disclosure document, one-pager/teaser, brochures and pitchbook etc.) and obtaining the appropriate management approval including Compliance, Legal & Risk.
- Enrich product platform including onboarding structured product counterparties and payoffs as well as performing regular review under current regulatory framework.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders (relationship managers and investment counselors) to be able to identify particular needs and promote targeted/tactical campaigns.
- Bring forth new and timely trade ideas that tie in with our convictions and current market conditions, and present and recommend these in various internal/external meetings including sales meetings.
- Promote regular structured product programme with comfortable investment size to increase product penetration.
- Prepare regular write-ups for structured product ideas and market update.
- Maintain tracker list to keep track of the structured product ideas.
- Coordinate trade execution as well as ensure integrity of sales process and compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- CFA holder or professional qualification of FRM/CPA is preferred.
- Strong understanding of private client distribution is required.
- Team player with strong presentation skills and solid analytical skills.
- Strong judgment and high level of professional and personal integrity.
- Solid command of written English / Chinese and spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English.