An industry-leading financial institution is looking to add a highly motivated candidate with a strong background in Credit Risk and Underwriting. In this role the candidate will play an active part in the underwriting of the firms leveraged loan and equity collateral portfolios for senior management. They will also be expected to have extensive knowledge in risk, credit, and financial analysis.
- Actively analyze financial transactions of existing equity collateral and leveraged loan portfolios
- Evaluate equity derivative trades and enhance existing processes
- Approve and develop new processes for loan collateral additions
- 2 years of prior structured credit or equity finance experience
- 2 years of experience in warehouse facilities, underwriting, and leverage loans
- Familiarity with regulatory risk requirements