Summary: Top financial institution is looking to hire a lead fraud/compliance/AML model validation specialist with 3-5 years of experience in machine learning model development, model validation, or the development of model risk policy and procedures.
- Model validation: evaluate reliability of inputs, conceptual soundness, completeness of testing, etc.
- Serve as the first point of contact for model risk control maintenance
- Collaborate with model developers, control teams, internal audit, etc.
- PhD or master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, operations research, engineering, computer science, etc.
- 3+ years hands-on machine learning model development or validation experience
- Must have experience working in consumer or retail firms
- Python, SAS, SQL proficiency