A leading financial services organization is looking to add a Senior IT Risk professional to their fast-growing organization. The IT Risk Manager will be responsible for the overall execution and enhancement of the firm's 2nd Line of Defense Technology Risk program with a particular focus on Emerging Technology across the Enterprise.
Key components of this position will be focused on third party risk - pre and post contract (vendor information security), due diligence, governance, platform and shared services, and IT Risk Governance. The IT Risk Manager will possess expertise in cyber and/or information security, in combination with experience developing advanced IT Risk Identification and IT Risk Assessment programs.
- Lead the development and execution of IT risk assessments and risk identification initiatives across both infrastructure and application technology.
- Execution of reviews/testing of the internal control environment, as well as identification & remediation of control framework gaps.
- Liaise with business heads and senior stakeholder focused on training and education of the control environment.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and business partners to implement and ensure efficiency of controls in-business.
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior Technology Risk
- 7+ Years leading/managing large complex technology audit engagements
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure & application technology as cybersecurity
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP, OR CISM preferred
- Bachelors (Masters Preferred)
- Prior experience working in an Financial Services organization is desired