We are leading a search for a leading financial services organization who is looking to add a Director of Technology Risk.
This resource will sit within Enterprise Risk Management on the Technology Risk Team which is responsible for providing 2nd-line oversight of the enterprise's Technology. The Sr. Director of Technology Risk is a critical corporate leadership role that reports directly to the VP and Head of Enterprise Operational and Technology Risks. Working closely with all businesses and divisions, but particularly with IT, the position will be directly accountable for driving the design and implementation of Technology risk methodology and capabilities to achieve overall mission of managing risk efficiently and effectively in conjunction with corporate strategic objectives.
Manage oversight and challenge other specialized domains that impact the IT Division (e.g. business resiliency, third party risk) with input from the domain risk leads, including 1LOD risk assessment and mitigation efforts.
- Professional certifications (CRISC, CIA, CISA, CISP, etc.) beneficial.
- 10+ years of experience in risk, control and governance disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in technology such as architecture, software development and technology operations.
- Must have developed an enterprise-wide technology risk framework that defines the metrics used for reporting and monitoring, sets the thresholds, and determines the escalation process in the event risk tolerances are breached.
- Experience developing processes to identify and evaluate technology risks and control self-assessments.
- Proven independent oversight of all technology risk management standards including any key risk indicators, risk limits and approval authorities.
- Experience operating within all three lines of defense.