- Manage a staff of auditors assigned to engagements and review the audit plans, findings, and reports for accuracy, appropriateness of conclusions, and compliance with company standards.
- Drives for continuous improvement of audit methodologies, audit approaches, and related practices.
- Key responsibility to oversee/manage audit engagements and projects with a focus on risk management practices.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an internal audit approach to ensure heightened standards Risk Governance framework requirements are met across all of the lines of defense.
- Direct oversight of the audit universe for Risk Management areas.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Risk Management including any one of operational risk, compliance, AML/BSA, credit risk, ERM/corporate governance, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a leadership role
- CIA - Certified Internal Auditor
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
If you are interested in becoming a Director of Risk Management in the Audit space please do not hesitate to apply!