Our client is a prominent global high-frequency proprietary trading firm that has achieved tremendously in futures, options, cryptocurrency, and equities markets worldwide for over two decades.
The individual in this role will be a part of a dynamic team working on developing and maintaining algorithmic Trading Platform. They will be focused on C++ functionality, alongside our Quant/Traders who will also be hands on with C++.
You will be responsible for creating and optimizing scalable, multi-tiered applications and infrastructure. We are looking for someone who will be able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
Skills You'll Need:
- Strong Computer programming skills using C++ in a Linux environment
- Strong understanding of computer systems e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc.
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and Multithreaded programming
- Experience in creating/supporting cross-platform multithreaded applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally some experience in developing low latency systems
- Minimum academic qualification Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Reliable and predictable availability