Asia's leading Asset Manager, with over USD$250Bn assets under management, are looking for a Software Engineer to join their data and quants team in Singapore. The firm are constantly awarded for being ASEAN's asset management company of the year, with presence in over 10 Asian markets and over 25 years of operations. Their Quant strategies arm are now looking for a core developer (Python or R), to support on the data and related infrastructure to make investment decisions.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for...
- Building and maintaining data infrastructure
- Ensure data infrastructure is related running smoothly
- Automate all work flows
- Sourcing data from vendors
The Software Engineer should have the following...
- Strong working knowledge of Python or R (C++/Java/C# is a plus)
- Good experience with the entire SDLC
- Experience automating
- Ability to work with other Quants and IT teams
- Machine learning and data visualisation is plus
- Flat and collaborative structure
If interested in this permanent position in Singapore as a Software, for further information about this position please apply.