Develop and maintain common Java based web services. Understand Spring based applications, databases and Test Drive Development to ensure Quality Code is delivered with exact requirements and less rework due to unintentional changes. Responsible for application profiling to ensure application performance is as per acceptable standards and fix issues if required. Perform reviews to ensure new code and features are added as per the industry standards. Support consumers in onboarding by understanding the existing and new features as well as providing quick resolution to possible application issue.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, or related field.
* 1+ years of application development experience, or related experience.
* Experience in core Java J2EE application development
* Demonstrated knowledge of REST principles and associated technologies
* Experience in Oracle database architecture and SQL query development
* Demonstrated knowledge of basic and advanced Spring technology
* Experience using Agile Methodology
* Experience with entity relationship model management. Employer will accept any amount of professional experience with the required skills
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental tool sets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
Join one of the oldest financial institutions in the country, offering innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.