Selby Jennings have partnered with one of the most elite quantitative trading shops globally.
They currently have multiple headcount software engineers to join the Research Engineering and Machine Learning teams. They looking for elite C++/Python engineers who are interested in working at a lean shop where they can take on a lot of responsibility.
What to expect:
- Openly collaborative
- Heavy on research and engineering
- They don't have tech leads or managers, flat structure and is a level playing field
- Mostly greenfield projects
- Work with smart people, very high bar for talent
- Learn how a quant trading firm is built from the ground up
- A STEM degree from a world-leading university.
- To be a Python or C++ enthusiast!
- Ideally, experience in a trading environment