Company Summary: The client is global provider of services and software for the finance industry. They have offices all over the world, and over 18,000 organizations rely on the client for expertise and technology. They are one of the fastest growing global companies and they encourage all their employees to innovate and make a difference.
The software engineer will be responsible for:
- Developing front end web applications while collaborating with Director of User Experience and Product Owners
- Write complete, tested, and document, Angular, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS
- Create and maintain restful APIs using NestJS
- Implement new technologies
The software engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or a related field)
- 2+ years front end development experience
- 1+ year of Angular development experience
- Hybrid schedule (8-10 days in the office monthly)
- 401k matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and more
If interested, please submit your resume!