Role Description for Senior Vessel Operator:
- Preparation of documents, records maintenance and logistical coordination of crude & product shipments and cargoes.
- Lead the communications with cargo operators/charterers on the loading and discharge requirements.
- Double-check any shipping related costs and send the appropriate payable and receivable notices to the head office.
- Handle any shipping paperwork administration and input all relevant data into the trading/shipping database systems.
- Proactively manage the P&L in the Shipping/Trading systems
- Maintain shipping records and provide tracking information.
- Retain awareness of current international import/export regulatory requirements.
Individual Attributes for Senior Vessel Operator:
- Excellent understanding of tanker segments is essential.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent.
- Experience operating spot and time-charter cargoes is essential.
- Candidates would ideally have 3-5 years' experience in CPP/DPP operations.
- Eligibility to work in the USA.
- Excellent written, spoken and interpersonal communication English skills.