Senior Underwriter - Excess Casualty
Salary: $85k - $120k base
Company Summary: An innovative P&C Insurance firm is looking to add an Excess Casualty Senior Underwriter to its growing team. This company is headquartered out of New Jersey and has offices all across the US. They are looking for someone knowledgeable of the Excess Casualty underwriting industry and other P&C lines of business who can contribute to a team and bring forth market expertise.
The Sr Underwriter will be responsible for:
- Analyzing excess casualty submissions from brokers
- Adhering to business plans and objectives
- Can contribute to and maintain a profitable book of business
The Sr Underwriter should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of P&C underwriting experience (preference of Excess Casualty)
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Working towards or has already achieved an industry designation (CPCU, CIC, ARM, CRM)
If you are interested in the Sr Underwriter opening, then please don't wait to apply!