Job Title: Underwriting Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
Summary: This position is with a highly regarded P&C insurance firm that is looking to rapidly expand out their Commercial Property Underwriting department. My client is looking to bring on a Underwriting Supervisor who is passionate about growing out a team while also assisting in the processes to accomplish the company's mission.
- Examines and suggests alterations to policy systems to improve the company's financial performance.
- Establish and oversee relationships with producers to drive new business growth and customer retention.
- Manage a team of 5-7 underwriters and supervisors on your team.
- Create and facilitate a framework for training, offering technical guidance, sharing information, providing procedural advice, and offering mentor ship to all team members.
- 5+ years of commercial property underwriting experience.
- CIC, CPCU, preferred.
- 2-20, 20-44PL, or 4-40 license preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience managing a team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
If you are interested in the Underwriting Manager role, then please reach out to Nicole at (646) 362-6992