This role entails developing, implementing, and monitoring individual financial plans for assigned client groups relative to tax, estate, financial, and philanthropic goals, including risk analysis. You will also be a part of their Trust Administrative Committee (TAC), assisting other Trust Officers in the oversight of the wide range of financial services that they provide for their clients. This person will play a pivotal role in not only building, but also solidifying client relationships.
Due to the role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting clients with formation of new trust accounts, as well as overseeing the preparation of income tax returns and quarterly ES tax payments.
Some other requirements of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Performing Trust Administration, as well as other financial needs, for HNW & UHNW clients
- Leading a team of high-performing individuals to strengthen client relationships and strategically advise clients
- Providing additional services to assigned client group by maintaining compliance with policies and procedures to ensure sound fiduciary decisions and proper documentation
- Prior experience working in law as a trust/fiduciary specialist for private clients
- Master's Degree is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- 6-10 years of experience working for a Trust Company and servicing UHNW & HNW clientele
- JD is preferred