Senior Software Engineer | Machine Learning | Boston
A Top Global Hedge fund is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to design and build a cutting-edge financial instruments and ETL pipelines in Boston. My client has heavily invested in their technology teams over the past 5 years, creating industry leading large scale distributed systems and machine learning driven Alpha Generation platforms.
Grow and develop as you:
- Design and build financial instruments and ETL processes than can scale in a Big Data environment
- Work with open-source frameworks and cutting-edge technologies to bridge the gap between current business objectives and technical solutions
- 5+ years of expertise in Python
- Experience building data pipelines, ETL processes, or backend systems
- Experience designing and building applications from scratch
We can offer some of the most competitive benefit's in the market:
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program and compensation
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Launch your career forward as you grow and develop at an Elite Bank that has cemented itself as a top 10 technology company
This high priority role will work directly with Portfolio Managers and Quantitative Researchers to build the tools that power a Top 5 Global Hedge Fund. Gain experience with machine learning, quantitative engineering, cloud computing, and the industry's most optimized big data solutions. If you are passionate about creating secure, scalable, and innovative backend software alongside some of the industry's best and brightest, do not hesitate to apply for this Senior Software Engineer opportunity!