Selby Jennings is partnered with one of the longest standing private investment firms with hundreds of billions of assets under management.
The Technology Department makes use of the cutting-edge technology that is always evolving to design scalable, creative, and research-driven solutions to enhance the financial well-being of its clients.
At this company, software engineers design and create software solutions for a variety of industries, including research, investments, sales, and marketing.
To join the team, we're seeking for a Senior Back-End Software Engineer that can turn automated setups, model definitions, and calculating APIs into software that achieves the objectives of clients.
In this role:
As a back-end engineer at this firm, you will get the chance to comprehend customer needs and address issues with database design, API and microservice engineering, complicated calculation engines in an ETL pipeline, and user interface design.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in a variety of areas to drive the success of clients
- Collaborate with front-end engineers on the design of solutions and APIs
- Perform software and data architecture and design
- Develop complex software solutions using back-end technologies
- Demonstrate and mentor software engineering best practices and participate in code reviews
- Develop configurations and automations to enable testing, infrastructure and deployments
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience with any of the following: data engineering, web/mobile application development, systems/security software development
- AWS experience is a bonus!