Selby Jennings is working with one of the world's most prestigious investment banks on a highly confidential team that is working on a greenfield FinTech product. This group is led by an elite group of technologists and industry veterans.
You will be working in a close-knit team at the forefront of shaping our clients' experience by creating new technology driven businesses to externalize a wide array of API Products to both existing clients and entirely new markets. You will engage with users across multiple client segments including Institutional, Consumer, and Small Business. At times you will be called upon to guide the decisions of leadership.
Using leading open source technologies, we are scaling to a multitude of API calls which are used by clients across the globe. We are pursuing engineers across the stack who enjoy working in a client-driven and agile environment; including those who are confident developing scalable and resilient solutions and individuals passionate in implementing responsive user interfaces.
- 4+ years for relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of functional programming, object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Experience with clean code and automated testing methodologies
- Comfortable with technical ownership, managing multiple stakeholders, and working as part of a global team
- Experience designing scalable and reliable systems with a focus on RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SDLC build tools and shift-left DevOps methodologies (Gitlab, NPM, Gradle, Maven, etc)
- Experience building Production distributed applications with major microservices framework such as Spring or Vertx