One of Germany's up and coming InsurTech is now looking for a Senior Scrum Master to join their agile Tech team. If you're up for an ambitious professional challenge and is ready to work for a fast-paced, dynamic environment, then this is definitely the right opportunity for you.
- Working with a fast-paced, dynamic, diverse company.
- Flexible working hours, with home office options (remote also possible).
- Regular socializing and team events, training, coaching and mentoring opportunities.
- Free German and English languages courses.
- Flexible vacation days.
- Salary package between €50,000 to €85,000.
- You are responsible for helping managing scopes and timelines of projects, as well as coordinating all Scrum related performances.
- You train team members to in an agile environment, and work with Product Owners to facilitate effective communication and collaboration within the Scrum team.
- You are the point of contact in regards to conflict management, and ensure all product related deliveries to the highest standard.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other technically related field.
- Proven experience working as a Scrum Master, ideally also Scrum Master Certification.
- Proven experience with Agile environment and technique, ideally also with Scaled Agile environment.
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out with your CV.