A top alternative investment management company with just under $10 billion AUM is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate Asset Manager to join their team. The firm focuses on private credit and special opportunity investments across asset classes.
The Senior Real Estate Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Asset valuation modeling, leasing strategy, budget evaluation, and working with third party brokers and asset management companies.
- Research and evaluate market trends, rental rate and occupancy.
- Conducting in-depth market and portfolio analysis.
- Assist in the disposition of assets including: negotiation, transaction management, calculating waterfall returns and closing.
- Oversee teams that perform the day to day operations of the assets.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant commercial property management experience.
- Must have hands on experience of development, land entitlement and construction related issues.
- Expert in negotiating with joint ventures on leases, broker agreements and purchase agreements.
- Strong understanding of the entire commercial real estate life cycle.
- Proficient in financial modeling and management programs (ARGUS, Excel, Yardi, etc)
- Willingness to travel