- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure successful implementations and delivery of the overall program and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Ensuring that appropriate program resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and program resources.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in Software Development within the Banking & Financial Institution sector.
- At least 5 years of Program Management experience.
- Candidates who have experience within the Core-Banking / Cash Management Domain would be a plus point.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end phase / full life-cycle of systems.
- Good communication skills as the role requires to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)