One of Germany's leading online companies is currently looking for Product Manager. If you're open to working in a dynamic team, fast-paced company with a steep learning curve, then this might just be the right role for you.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- Company incentives; a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Hybrid working model.
- You develop and expand the business model with the team.
- You continiously develop and expand the native app.
- You design new features and concepts of the backend process and data streams.
- You support and collaborate with IT development team and management.
- You are involved in developing and supporting new design features.
- Bachelors with a focus in Business, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience or app design.
- Great ability to familiarize yourself with demanding technical issues.
- Experience with agile working methods.
- Experience with UI/UX or App design.
- Business fluent in German and English.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to me and send me a Pdf copy of your CV. Louise Bagge.