The Senior Private Banker will:
- Act as trusted advisor to U/HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services.
- Be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the HNW market with a focus on LATAM clients.
- Lead new client acquisition and retention through strong investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverage the specialists in local and global teams in order to provide expertise to service sophisticated clients.
- Typical clients have a net worth of £1 million and above.
- AUM of around $240Bln
- 25 offices globally
- Very competitive pricing with booking centre's in the US, South American, and Europe.
- A very strong investments team to help assist
- Flat structure - less politics, access to senior management, with accelerated progress and decision making
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10+ years' worth experience in Private Banking.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio of at least $100m with the ability to generate strong revenues.
- Worked with LATAM clients.
- A transferable book of HNW/UHNW clients.
- Previously worked for a Private Bank, Family Office or investment firm
- Open to relocation to Mexico, Panama, and Bahamas.
Please contact +44 20 3879 0783 or send your CV for more information.