- Responsible for analysis and advising the Asset Management, Energy Trading and Sales teams regarding regulatory factors on European Power markets.
- Identify and analyse developments across Europe and calculate their implications for the business.
- Stakeholder presentations on the business position in the market.
Skills / Attributes:
- Ideally 1+ years' experience in Energy industry and knowledge of European regulation in the Power markets.
- Strong analytical mindset, anticipating future developments and contributing ideas for framework changes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willing to be based in Dusseldorf.
To apply please share a copy of your CV