Title: Senior Operational Risk Analyst
A growing global trading firm is looking to expand its operational risk team. They are looking for an individual with experience of 1-3 years in operational risk, enterprise risk, or audit. The analyst will be partnering with business lines and functional partners to implement risk management tools. This opportunity provides the availability to collaborate with upper management, fast career growth, and the ability to cooperate with multiple teams that make up the risk department.
This role offers significant career advancement opportunities whilst learning from some of the brightest minds in the business
- Reviews and challenges new and changing internal processes to support creation and maintenance, including technology implementations, new products, and services
- Advises to internal processes and practices using an efficient risk-based approach, with a hard-working mindset for governance and industry practices
- Assists in the development and maintenance of risk tolerance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
- 2-5 years prior risk or internal audit experience is a plus
- Located in Chicago, Kansas City, or Birmingham AL
- Competency in collaborating with multi-discipline, high-performing work teams
- Strong work ethic with a motivation for rapid career growth and advancement
- Good track record of work, internships, and academic accolades
If you are interested in becoming an Operational Risk Analyst, please do not hesitate to apply!