Trader, Naphtha, Physical trading and Paper hedging, Singapore, Salary: Highly Attractive
We are currently working with a trading house who is seeking to hire an experienced Naphtha Trader to join the expanding team. They are looking for an experienced and motivated Naphtha trader to value add through third party entrepreneurial trading. Strong network in East Asia markets (e.g. Japan, Korea) will be advantageous.
- Oil trading (Naphtha)
- Physical Naphtha Trader - Asia/global physical trading
- Manage and run your personal Naphtha trading book ideally
- Maintain a good P&L track record
- Prepare your own analysis and charts and perform your own market call to make money
- Strong physical and derivatives commodity knowledge
- Daily monitoring of open trading positions to ensure risk management and credit limit exposures are in line with company's risk policies and procedures
- Add success and profitability - must have a profitable track record
- Be prepared for travelling to drive business forward
- Role will be based in Singapore
- Must Speak English and ideally a second language
- At least 7-10 + years of industry experience in a commercially focused role (or more experience welcome)
- Possess own naphtha trading book and ready to port over ideally
- Strong network in East Asian markets will be advantageous
- Strong risk appetite & discipline and aggression to drive the business forward
- SnD Analysis
- Able to do 3rd party trading
- Excellent entrepreneurial experience
- Experience working in a trading house and/or oil majors
- Strong Numerical & Analytical Skills
Candidates applying for the roles should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.