Title: Investment Banking Experienced Analyst - Financial Institutions Group / FIG
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Our client is an elite boutique investment bank specializing in FIG that is currently looking to add an Experienced Analyst to their M&A team in their Atlanta, GA office. This position will offer exposure to a variety of different verticals and give you the ability to hone your skills in M&A transactions.
If you are an Investment Banking/M&A professional at the Analyst level, this is a great opportunity to join a growing platform, while gaining significant exposure to M&A transactions.
The role will involve the following:
- Preparation of new business presentations
- Performing extensive valuation, due-diligence, and pricing analyses
- Preparation of Confidential Offering Memoranda
- Company and industry research
- Improving the quantitative quality and timeliness of all client-related work
- Working on lean deal teams to maintain client relations and building M&A product expertise
- Candidates should be outstanding academic performers (generally 3.5 GPA or better on a 4.0 scale
- Academic background in accounting, finance, or economics preferred but not required
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to be the "best of the best"
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and able to work with tight deadlines
- Team player and a self-starter
- Exposure to lean deal teams
- Live deal experience
- Upward progression and hands-on learning from senior management
- Opportunity to gain client-facing experience